Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Senior spirit week outfits!



Hawaiian tailgate! Got my shirt at old navy the night before. And I got to wear my urban outfitters dress for derby day! Kmart hat and old navy cardigan. I also had on Delia's heeled sandals.
Crayon day! All turquoise! Everything is from old navy but the flats are Delia's and the necklace is my tried and true from etsy.
Pajama day! Thanks old navy for the cute comfy tops and pants. 
This week was such a fun experience. All of the seniors in my class really game together to bond over delicious catered food and crazy dress up outfits. My favorite part was the tailgate before the football game Friday night. All the classes compete and our class did amazing in decorating our tailgate Hawaiian. There was great food and music and I has so much fun dancing with everyone and socializing. We also won the game and I got my five seconds of fame cheering on the team on the local news that night!! I hope y'all enjoyed my outfits and can maybe use my ideas if you ever need them! Xoxo Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment