Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation Review!

A few months ago I purchased the Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup. (What a name!) I just thought I would put together a little review on my thoughts about it since it's become a new favorite very quickly. First of all, I chose the color 2.0. I wanted a liquid foundation that had medium coverage and would keep my face relatively matte. This product fulfills both of those perfectly! The coverage is just enough to even out my skin without being cakey and it doesn't make me oily. It keeps me matte a good deal longer than other foundations I've tried. It wears really well and blends into my skin so nicely. I am definitely wanting to repurchase this and make it my HG foundation. The price is a bit high at $36 bit I do feel like it is worth it for the quality of the product and how much of it is in the bottle. (Although we will see how fast I go through it since I use it every day!) I highly recommend this to people my age because it's a fast fix and it's mattifying but I think it would work for anyone with oily skin looking for a medium amount of coverage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment