Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Spring OOTD featuring an Envelope Skort

One day I will find a way to move beyond the mirror selfie. No one in my family can take a decent picture. I've tried. This will do for now but trust me I'm brainstorming!

Button down shirt: J. Crew
Skort: forever 21
Sandals: Delia's
Bag: Guess
Earrings and bracelet: local boutiques

It took me a while to wear the skort since it's a bit short for school and work, and I'm at those places about every day! I wore this to church in the morning. It was easier to style than I made it out to be. It looked great with the button down and the sandals. This sums up the way I like to mix my clothes: some on trend pieces, and others that are classic. The color combo and jewelry also give it a somewhat preppy, nautical feel without being overly obvious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment