Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Rojo Toes

My toenails are always painted red.
Red is my favorite color, as you may be able to tell by my blog, but I also think it's just perfect for sexy summer toes. I've gotten so used to it that my toes don't look like my toes when they're not red. The only exception for this that I will make is a French pedicure.
Since I consider myself a bit of a connoisseur of red polishes, I thought it would be appropriate to share some of my favorites!

My primary favorite is OPI OPI Red. You can't find a more classic red than this. I chose this picture because it shows the slight blue undertones. There's a hint of shimmer but it's barely detectable. This has been by HG red for years. (Even though I'm sixteen so that's not saying much.)
 
 
When I'm feeling more adventurous (ha) I'll go for OPI OPI on Collins Ave. This is a beautiful coral color. 


This one I picked up in the last year of so. It's called Red Carpet by Revlon Colorstay. It's a bright red, brighter than the OPI Red. I have it on my toes right now.


Last but not least, this is Zoya Burke. It's a dark red creme. In my opinion, Zoya polishes paint on better than any other. I would probably recommend this one over any of the other polishes mentioned but they're all stunning and perfect for tips and toes!


I hope other red nail polish lovers will find this helpful!! :) xoxo Katie

2 comments:

  1. You have a lovely blog! These colours are great, I'm not sure I could get away with red on my nails, maybe on my toes :-) I tend to wear more pastel colours on my fingers x

    http://totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I like lighter colors a bit more for my fingers too :)

      Delete