Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Summer Lunch with a Friend-OOTD 6-5-13

I've never done an Outfit of the Day (OOTD) before, so this is my first shot! I hope it's decent. :)


I'm really sorry about how pathetic my camera and setup is. This is the best I can do for now.
Top: Jessica Simpson
Shorts: American Eagle
Necklace: Etsy



 I wore my hair down most of the day. I have a crazy lion's mane! This is a closer look at the necklace and details of the top.


Shoes: Shoe Carnival (I told you my toes were always red! :) )


 Closer look! My earrings were gold roses with pearls in the middle and are from Forever 21. This outfit was pretty simple but it combines the girly and classic aspects of my style. I love the lace and khaki and the way the turquoise and coral compliment each other. xoxo Katie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment