Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

OOTD: Simple but Classic

This is an outfit I chose to wear to school and work one day. It combines some of my favorite pieces. The red jeans are Rockstars from Old Navy and I love the way they fit, they're very skinny but they stretch just enough. The shirt is also from Old Navy and I'm wearing my Tory Burch Reva flats. I've been dying to buy more lately. They're not so great on the budget but so comfortable and I'm in love. My favorite part of the outfit is probably the necklace. I ordered it from Etsy from the Look Factory. It was $20 and I got to pick the tortoiseshell print and the length and color of the chain. I also got it in 4 days. I've never been so pleased! If you're looking for a monogrammed necklace in practically any color, that is definitely the way to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment