Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

How to: Steal Another Girl's Outfit.

Disclaimer: I didn't actually steal any of the clothes pictured.
Scarf and jacket: Old Navy
White top: Madewell
Pants: Forever 21
Boots: Delia's 
Despite my total love for fashion, I'm really not the best at putting outfits together. This leads to me stealing ideas from a lot of blogs and celebrities and don't even get me started about Pinterest. This outfit I stole from a passing customer. She had on flats and a floral print scarf, but I'm working 9 hours on my feet today so I thought boots would be more comfortable. The only floral scarf I had was very springlike so I opted for red instead. It's really easy to copy ideas from others once you have basics. A jean jacket is the best staple for dresses and dressing down black pants. I love finding ways to mix basics in new ways like this. I hope this might inspire someone in the same way that the random person inspired me. Xoxo Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment