Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Red lips, casually

I am making a somewhat pathetic attempt to blog every day, now that I have linked it to my Pinterest profile and am slightly trying to make a name for myself. My shyness seems to translate easily into my unwillingness to show this to anyone. It's also being a perfectionist and not wanting anyone to see it until I'm satisfied. (Which I never am. Of course.) However it is important to me to build a base of posts so I seem like I have knowledge about all this. Which I do, despite it not being obvious. I'm starting to ramble. Anyway, my favorite lip products are the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains for their amazing color and staying power. This is the shade Romantic. I think it's perfect for spicing up a daily casual look. I just had on a tan cardi and a loose white shirt. The only part that came off on my gingerbread latte was the cherry Chapstick I had on over it. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment