Pages

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Current Favorites!


I have been planning for months to do a monthly favorites post, but at the end of every month I can't remember at all what happened during the month and what products I've used. So, I am just going to do a current favorites post when I have several things I really like! As I do right now. 



If you haven't tried Benefit's They're Real mascara, you almost haven't lived. This stuff is worth all the hype and rave reviews. However, getting addicted to $23 mascara is not recommendable, so definitely consider that before purchasing.


This is a Nars blush in Deep Throat. It's all I've used since about September! It gives my face such a gorgeous glow that is healthy and natural. 


I will admit, my favorite thing about this heat protectant is that it smells like watermelon. However, it dries extremely fast so you don't have to wait before applying heat to your hair, and it doesn't weigh it down whatsoever. Leave your Tressemme Heat Tamer behind!

This perfume smells heavenly! Lately, I've been verging away from my typical girly fruity scents to some that are a little bit more mature as well as fresh and clean. This stuff smells so good-it's not too woodsy. It's perfect for a beginner into that area of scents like myself. It also has some praline, mandarin orange and magnolia in there to make it even better. Definitely smell it if you get the chance in stores. It came with two other rollers, the Clean Skin and Clean Rain. I haven't started using those two as much yet but they smell equally lovely as White Woods.

This moisturizer is amazing. It smells like cucumber and mango which attracted me to it instantly. It also is water based instead if oil based so it won't make my already oily skin even worse than it is. I love the amount of moisture that it gives me-it's baby bear's porridge, if you will. :)

I hope this helped someone in cyberspace! Xoxo Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment