Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2015

May Favorites

This month I moved back home so my beauty routine has been pretty simple. I barely wear makeup and I've been really focused on taking care of my skin! Regardless, here are a few products I've tried or rediscovered. 


1. Clinique Chubby Stick in 05 Chunky Cherry

When I was at school, I found myself using this lip product almost every day. With a very neutral makeup look, it adds the perfect amount of red to my lips and is glossy and hydrating. 

2. Boots Botanics Rosewater Toning Spritz

I use this every morning after washing my face. It smells heavenly and makes my skin feel extra hydrated.

3. Suave Moroccan Infusion Body Lotion

I needed a non scented body lotion for after my showers and I am obsessed with this! It has a nice sheen to it and really moisturizes. It has a little bit of unexpected scent but it is very subtle. My skin feels so soft after using this repeatedly. 

4. Neutrogena Nourishing Eye Duo in Iced Coffee

I pulled this old favorite out of the collection recently and remembered why I've held on to it for so long! The subtle shimmer is perfect for an everyday look and I've been wearing it nonstop.

5. OPI Nail Lacquer in Purple-opolis

Berry nail polishes are super on-trend for summer and this is one of my personal favorites. I recommend looking for it or finding a berry shade of your own! 

I hope that this sparks some interest in you! More posts are coming soon and I'm extremely excited about the updated appearance of my blog. A huge thank you to my sister Sarah for creating my header and please check out her photography at sarahlandmesser.com!

Have a lovely day!
xoxo, Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment