Pages

Monday, May 18, 2015

Summer Swimsuit Favorites

This season I have been seeing more swimsuits come out that I love than I have in any previous season. I think it has to do with the creative silhouettes that are becoming more popular as well as some of the more athletic styles being combined with gorgeous patterns. Whatever the case, I know I have to share some of the ones I've picked up or ones that I've noticed in general so that you all can get some inspiration of your own!

1. Scalloped Bikinis

I found out about these amazing scalloped pieces from Marysia through a post on Lauren Conrad's blog. (I am obsessed with her and her style, to no surprise.) However, they are way out of my price range. I found a similar one from Victoria's Secret and it arrived yesterday. I am obsessed with it and I can't wait to wear it. 

This is the Marysia version. I am so in love!


This is the Victoria's Secret one. It's really flattering and super similar to the other one!


2. Sporty and Strappy

I absolutely love how a lot of swimsuits that are in right now are more athletic. You can actually wear them if you're planning on jumping into the pool, playing in the ocean or tubing. This style from Sensi Graves is $49 and you can just buy a basic black bottom to match! I love the colors of the straps. Also the front is really simple and comfortable unlike a lot of the super padded ones. Here's a link to the page.


3. Triangl Bikinis (And Imitations)

You can't go anywhere without seeing one of these this summer! While the neoprene trend is love/hate with a lot of people, the one thing I have to say is that you should at least find a bargain. Right now this one from Oasap is $15.12, which is pretty hard to pass up! If you're looking to try this trend on your body type then this site is the place to go. I like this one the best for the different pink tones. Here's the link.


I hope you keep some of these in mind when you're shopping for new suits this summer and that you enjoy all your time spent in the sun!

xoxo, Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment