Pages

Monday, December 14, 2015

My Simple Holiday Gift Guide for Your Friends and Family


I can't believe how fast Christmas has come this year! We are already two weeks into December and I am shamelessly behind on all my Christmas shopping. However, I have gotten a little bit of work done and I wanted to share with you all some of my ideas and inspiration for what I'm getting my friends and family! (If you are one of my friends or family, I ask that you refrain from reading this particular post. ;) )

1. Piko Shirts
If you live here in the South, you've probably heard of the famous Piko top. If not, let me explain: these tops are tight in the arms and flowy in the body, therefore camouflaging anything you may not want to show off. They are also made of bamboo so they won't shrink and are offered in any color you could want. I'm getting these for several people this year and they will be sure to love them, whether or not they have heard of the brand itself.

2. Everlane Basic Tops
This brand makes the most high quality basic pieces that I have found so far. I want to get some for myself this year since they are so soft. My boyfriend once told me my v-neck felt like a cloud, so I'm hoping to get him some one day! The cotton tops are perfect staples for anyone in your life.

3. Blanket Scarves
These are one of the biggest trends this year! I'm in love with this nude version--I'm obsessed with anything nude, blush, tan or camel and this combines them all! This would be great for your mom or a fashion-forward friend that wants to maintain cuteness and comfortability.

4. Photo Ornaments
For people that require something a little more personal like a grandparent or someone else in your family, these photo ornaments are just right. I got a great deal on some at Michael's and I can't wait to print pictures of me and my loved ones to use for the gift.

5. Park Hill Sweet Tea Candle
This thing smells divine. And the southern lady in your life is sure to be crazy about it! The uniqueness of it makes it extra special.

I hope you enjoyed my holiday gift guide and happy shopping!

xoxo, Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment