Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Winter Skincare Remedies


In the winter, I always seem to have dry skin anywhere and everywhere possible. Hangnails come out of nowhere, my face becomes tight, and my lips burn from the winter wind. Here in SC, we are just now starting to experience the winter weather and for me it is not welcome! In my area we didn't get any snow, but I am still snuggled up in my apartment and dreading every time I have to venture out in this weather.

For those of you that might be struggling with some of these winter skin problems as well, here are my top picks for combating the dreary conditions!



1. Mary Kay Satin Hands Peach Hand Cream: This stuff smells divine and will prevent those hangnails from happening! I got it as a Christmas present from my Mom and I am loving it. The rest of the Satin Hands collection is just as great.

2. Sally Hansen Nail Rehab Nail Treatment: This keeps your nails from breaking and provides a sheer peachy tint to your nails. I am trying it out for the first time this week and I love it!

3. Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream: An old favorite of mine! It really does rescue your cuticles. 

4. Fresh Sugar Lip Polish: I can't stress to you enough how much I love this stuff! It will completely get rid of any flaky-ness on your lips and make them smooth to prep for lipstick. 

5. Vaseline Cocoa Butter Lip Therapy: This is really the best lip balm on the market (and I have tried a ton!) It moisturizes better than anything else, ever.

I hope you try some of these out! Let me know what your favorite fixes are for dry winter skin.
xoxo, Katie



No comments:

Post a Comment