Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Beautycounter Product Review

Earlier this week I received some goodies I ordered from a friend of mine from the brand BeautyCounter. I had never heard of it before, but she told me all about the company's mission to find natural and safe ingredients and I was hooked! The brand focuses on finding ingredients free of harmful chemicals for their products while making sure that they actually work. I decided to test out one skincare item and one makeup item. I ordered the Routine Clean cream cleanser and a lip sheer in the color Twig.


I was definitely not disappointed! The cleanser is everything I hoped for. It balances out my skin, making it feel clean and rejuvenated. It would be great for any skin type and it has a slight citrus scent that perks you up in the morning. 

As for the lip sheer, this shade is the perfect natural nude. It smells like vanilla and has moisturizing properties that help battle the winter wind. I've been wearing it nonstop to work and to class since I got it. You can also layer it to get more color, as you can see in the photos I took below! 


I was very happy with this purchase and I highly recommend this brand to you if you are looking for top-quality skincare and makeup that is safe for you to use. 

Thanks for reading!
Xoxo, Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment