Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Out with the Old, In with the New

As I'm making the transition from my dorm room to back home for the holidays, I have also ended up running out of most of my essential products in both places and today it was time to replenish. I decided that it would be a good time to try some unfamiliar products as well as give some reviews on the old ones! For starters, I ran out of the daily morning moisturizer I had been using. 


I had been using the First Aid Beauty Daily Face Cream, a product that I really liked, but at $20 I wanted to see if I could find a drugstore alternative. I opted for this Simple moisturizer. The last Simple mosuturizer I had, the replenishing version, wasn't my favorite since it stung when my skin was very dry so I'm hoping for better luck this time around. 


Today I also bought a whole new set of shampoo and conditioner! These are the Clear Intense Hydration products. I just used them for the first time and my hair is super soft and smooth to the touch. I had been using the Organix Tea Tree Mint line and I wasn't satisfied with the results so I'm hoping that these will fare better as I keep using them. I also traded my Eos shaving cream for this mango one from Skintimate. I loved the Eos one but I didn't like how it didn't lather so I decided to go back to an old favorite. 


And last but not least...since I am out of the dorm room I get to burn candles again! My favorite at the moment, appropriately, is Tis The Season from Bath and Body Works. 

I am going to try to take advantage of my time here at home to get back into actively blogging, so wish me luck! xoxo, Katie 

3 comments:

  1. I love the FAB unscented hand creme! It works so well with my eczema. Thanks so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore their products! Thank you so much for sharing.

      Delete
  2. I need to try it ! :)

    thanks to have left a comment on my blog, by the way I fixed the 'follow this blog' widget , so you can follow me now woopoop! thanks ! xx

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete