Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Sunny Side Up - Christmas in Florida

This year my family traveled to Florida to spend Christmas with relatives, therefore abandoning all sense of the traditional cold weather and spending the season in the tropics. I knew my clothes needed to make the change as well. The climate today is cool but humid, so bundling up didn't make sense. I decided to opt for a non traditional color palette to correspond with the weather. 


I thought that the pink and gray would provide a nice change from the traditional red and green while still being somewhat winter-esque. 


Sweater- J. Crew
Shorts- Forever 21
Leggings- Delia's
Boots- Old Navy
Necklace- Charming Charlie
Bracelets- Alex and Ani


This necklace is one of my absolute favorite pieces right now. The tortoiseshell makes it super versatile so I've been wearing it with so many outfits. 


I'm also a huge fan of these boots. They're comfortable and match a lot of the outfits I brought to Florida. 


And for a finishing touch, the Alex and Ani bracelets I showed a few posts ago. I thought they added the perfect nautical touch to polish off the look. 

Thanks for reading! Xoxo, Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment