Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Beauty Must Haves for the Southern Belle

With the re-do of my blog theme and title comes a newfound acceptance of the southern woman in me and a new post to tie it all together! Today I'm sharing some of my finds that tie in perfectly with my southern roots and hopefully hit home with you all as well. 


Tell me this isn't perfect. I dare you. 
When I stumbled upon this at Ulta yesterday I grabbed it without a second glance. While the southern love for sweet tea might not seem like it should transfer to skincare, it actually has powerful antioxidant properties. It worked with the lemon in it to unclog my pores while also calming redness. And might I add, peeling off masks is just plain fun! For only $2.99 this was a complete steal. 


Another pick of mine is these Stila lip glazes. A sheer pink gloss matches any daytime look you can dream of and will last throughout the day as well. And the color names and scents are a few of our favorite things: strawberry lemonade, apricot and peaches and cream! (All ideal for sitting out on the back porch in the middle of springtime.) 


Last but not least, I chose this solid perfume from Pacifica. It's primary note is jasmine, the state flower of South Carolina (so I might be a little biased). Paired with notes of sandalwood, the scent is fresh, alluring and perfect for spring.

I hope you enjoyed this combination of product recommendations! Stay tuned.
Xoxo, Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment