Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Drugstore Hair Product Haul

I have a little bit of an obsessive problem with how much I love drugstores. Additionally, my mom is going through a crazy couponing phase which only encourages me further. As a result, I went all out toward the end of my spring break and decide to revamp my entire haircare routine! I've been loving some of the new products I found so I figured I would share. 


This product is one I've been using for years! I bought it because I knew I already loved it from past usage. It makes your hair so shiny after styling. Plus I absolutely love the smell of Garnier Fructis products. The fruitiness of it is my favorite thing.


This is a product that I know has been released recently so I thought I would give it a try. I've been using it right when I get out of the shower before I brush out my hair. It works as a great detangling product and definitely tames the frizz.


I also picked out these two from the new Loreal line and they have given me the most amazing results when blow drying my hair. My hair gets dried so fast and is smooth and soft to the touch. These are perfect for anyone with frizzy, wavy hair that wants to be able to get a smooth blowout at home. It makes my hair straight, touchable and perfect for when I want to style it the next day.




Out of all of the products this one is my favorite! It's kind of like a hairspray. On an every day basis I curl my hair with a 2 inch curling iron and I normally don't use hairspray so that the curls just become more relaxed over the course of the day. This product is what I never knew I was missing out on. It helps hold my curls but also makes it a little more texturized and messy in a purposeful way! I'm absolutely obsessed with it and again, the smell.


As for this mousse, it's not really my favorite. It gives me some volume but it doesn't last for as long as I would like it to; the Herbal Essences one that I've tried is a lot better! However, it definitely does the job. 

I hope this review helps you find some new products of your own! My next post is going to be about some of the Maybelline products I've found lately so stay tuned!

xoxo, Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment