Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2015

High Fashion on a Budget

As promised, I want to fill all of you in on my experiences with USC Fashion Week! I cannot stress to you enough how much fun I had and the experience I gained. I had never been to a real fashion show before so it was incredible not only to see but also to be able to help with the PR for the first event. You can check out recaps of the shows on the Fashion Board blog (including one I got to write!) so I want to share the outfits I wore! I picked out pieces that I felt like were on trend and they were super affordable.


My friend Anna looked beautiful in this dress! One of the collections was dresses made from newspaper and they were stunning. My dress was $12.80 from Forever 21 and I was loving it. 


For the finale I chose this white dress also from Forever 21. I think it was $27.80 and my shoes were only $14 from Payless! I truly believe that you can find style on a budget, especially for statement pieces that you know you won't wear all that often. 

I hope you liked seeing these outfits! For more details about the week, check out http://www.fashionboardatusc.blogspot.com
Xoxo, Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment