Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2015

The Launch of Charm Bangles by Katie

I am super excited to share that yesterday I opened up an Etsy shop called Charm Bangles by Katie! I just want to share a little bit about the shop so you can decide if you want to give it a look. Here is the link if you want to go ahead and check it out!
CharmBanglesbyKatie

I make each bracelet out of 12 gage aluminum wire, which bends just easily enough so that I can work the bracelets! The way they are made they are also expandable so each one fits every size. And of course I have to add, they layer perfectly with Alex and Ani bracelets that are so popular! However, these are less than half the price of those so you can get more for your money. Right now four options are available but once the shop gets going I want to add more options and add gold!

This is what they look like! My personal favorite is the starfish, but I am also offering a dove, a celtic knot, and a gem with a crystal inside it. I would really appreciate you giving it a glance! Thanks for reading. xoxo, Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment