Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Etsy Shop Update

Hello everyone!

I have some exciting news today. One of my best friends, Carylanne, has an Etsy shop called PearlsandCurlz. (Click on the name for the link!) She sells gorgeous, Bourbon and Bowties inspired wire bracelets. For Christmas she gave me some as a gift and I've been wearing them nonstop! She also makes custom coolers and Lilly Pulitzer inspired items.

Last night the two of us got together and decided to collaborate! She is now featuring my charm bangles on her site. You can buy them in sets and I'm obsessed with the nautical-inspired one. We also have gold bracelets with a locket charm for a pretty personal touch.

I am in LOVE with this set she made! This is just one example of the amazing way that Carylanne puts colors together. The floral bracelet is absolutely perfect.


Here is the photo of the nautical set! I think three is the perfect amount to wear together, and if you buy it this way it makes a great gift or you can keep some for yourself!


I hope you'll check out the shop! They provide a great-quality, low cost alternative to the designer options and we have a ton of unique items to choose from.

xoxo, Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment