Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

The Perfect Recipe for Glowy Skin

 As you may have noticed if you follow my blog, my posts lately have been all about skincare. While I've shared a lot of tips, I've also tried out a couple new products that I know I have to share. All of these have really changed my makeup and skin routine so I have to show you what they're all about! 


The first thing I love is this foundation. Oh my gosh yall...I am obsessed! This stuff matches my skin perfectly and creates such a great finish that isn't shiny but isn't matte. I wear the n1-2 shade and it fits me so well. This stuff covers all my redness but isn't cakey and blends right in naturally. I've been applying it with the Ulta version of a Beauty Blender sponge. I can't bring myself to buy the $20 one at Sephora. However this makes a huge difference for blending out undereye concealer and getting the hard to reach areas of your face like around your nose. 


The next thing is this facial oil from Sonia Kashuk. I have been waiting for this to be released ever since it was talked about in Lucky magazine since I've been really wanting a new face oil. This definitely does not disappoint! It smells really nice and herbal and has instant moisturizing properties. It is made of 9 oils that all provide amazing skin benefits! (Remember what I said about looking for natural ingredients?) I can't wait to see how my skin improves over time with this stuff. 


Lastly is this primer from Tarte. This has a beautiful texture and finish, similar to that of the super popular Smashbox one. I love the way it glides onto my skin and evens it out to make my foundation go on more smoothly. I will say that I wish it had a slightly wetter consistency. It can be kind of dry and sort of crumble when you're applying it, but my dry skin is to blame for that as well. 

I hope these reviews were helpful to someone out there and that your makeup stays as glowy as possible this summer! 

xoxo, Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment