Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June Favorites


This month I've tried a lot of great new products as well as found some old favorites in my collection. After compiling them I realized that they all have pinky-nude tones, even in just the packaging! I think that's very apt for the season.

In clockwise order:
Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake- the perfect glossy pink.

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Honey- I've been loving this for a darker nude, and it's insanely hydrating!

Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink- this stuff is super shimmery, but comes across more subtle on your face. It goes perfectly with whatever other makeup you are using that day.

Essie Nail Polish in Imported Bubbly- I've been obsessed with sheer, iridescent nail colors and this is a classic!

Tocca Girl on the Go set (favorites are Cleopatra and Simone)- at my new job the Tocca perfumes are an absolute fave, so I picked up this set to test some out! These two are my favorite. They're light and citrusy for summer; Cleopatra is grapefruit and cucumber but in the most subtle way possible, and Simone smells more like the beach.

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara- this stuff is totally worth the money...one coat and you're good to go with gorgeous, long lashes.

Maybelline The Blushed Nudes Palette- I've already talked about this and I need to touch on it again since I've used it every day! I love using the peachy gold on my lid and then one of the smoky browns on the outer corners. It's so simple.

All of the links are below! Enjoy.  xoxo, Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment