Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2015

New Summer Nail Polish Loves



It isn't often that I prefer bright colors in any aspect of my wardrobe, but when summer rolls around I love being able to decorate my nails in accordance with the fun atmosphere that the season brings. Recently I went to Sally Beauty Supply to take advantage of a BOGO sale they were having and I picked up some colors I have been obsessed with in the last month! I love the way these stand out in photos and act as an extra accessory to any outfit. 

From left to right:
1- Rose Among Thorns
2- Flip Flop Fantasy
3- Re-fresh Mint
4- For Audrey
5- Lotus Begin

I only have good things to say about China Glaze nail polish. I love the brush and the formula is great in each of these. They also have great lasting power in comparison to other brands. I know I'm going to be wearing these over and over again throughout the next few months. 

Let me know what your favorite nail colors of the moment are! 
xoxo, Katie 


No comments:

Post a Comment